As car manufacturers create ever more complex vehicles we have made a substantial investment in the latest diagnostic equipment allowing us to fit the right part first as believe the customer comes first.
Our Autologic Diagnostics specialist will talk you through the problem and will only replace items that are necessary.
We are committed to ongoing training and investment to enable us to stay one step ahead.
The autologic diagnostic equipment enables dealer level diagnostics, key and ECU reprogramming on supported models listed below.
Dealer level diagnostics without dealer pricing
Expert Technical Support
- Our DrivePRO platform allows us send data straight to our Tech Support Centre in real-time to save time.
- Complex repairs and module replacement made possible with live access to our OEM-trained Master Technicians.
- We talk directly to a teams of software engineers and benefit from real-time updates.
Autologic’s industry-leading diagnostic software makes for fast and reliable fault identification. Enhanced functionalities include:
- Fault read/clear
- Global fault read/clear
- Printable vehicle fault report
- Service interval reset
- Live data and actuations
- Electronic brake pad replacement
- Diesel particulate filter DPF reset
- Selective catalytic reduction SCR reset
- Steering angle calibration
- Ride height calibration
- Engine adaptation reset
- Key coding and remote adaptation
- Technical help files
- Transmissions Air suspension
- Traction systems - ESP/ABS
- Airbag - SRS Electronic Ignition
- Systems Air Conditioning
- Systems Instrument clusters
- Tyre Pressure Control
- Parking Sensors
- Keyless Go
- TV Tuner
- Seat Electronics
- Door Electronics Sunroofs
- Convertible Roofs
Flash Programming & Coding
Code and program new parts using either;
- Onboard Autologic diagnostic software
- Remote flash programming services available through RAP®
For all 1996 & newer domestic & foreign cars, SUVs & light trucks (Communicate with all OBDII protocols/CAN compliant)
Special Tests, such as:
On-board Monitor Test
SNP-ON Pro Diagnostic leading cutting edge technology
This Equipment gives us great ability to test electrical components using a 4 Chanel oscilloscope which guarantees parts can be test to the best capabilities in are workshop.
It also shows you the systems and tests for the vehicle you select.
VCDS (VAG-COM Diagnostic Systems) If you own an Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, or Bentley you need a powerful tool that will help keep your vehicle on the road. Ross-Tech VCDS® (VAG-COM Diagnostic System) helps diagnose real problems instead of swapping out costly parts.
Smoke Diagnostic Smoke Machine
The smoke diagnostic machine is the most advanced product available today. Few tools can save time like this one when testing for leaks either on intake system or just water leaks in the vehicle.
This is the essential tool for finding system leaks and many others, including:
Gaskets, Fittings & Hoses
Worn Throttle Shafts
Central Locking Systems
Diaphragms & Seats
Door & Window Seals
Turbos & Intercoolers
Cracked or Broken Plastic Components
Head & Tail Lamp Housings
Cracked Manifolds………And Many More!